If you or a family member is dealing with social, emotional and environmental problems associated with illness or disability, PCC social workers are available to provide assistance. These knowledgeable and compassionate professionals render services by providing:
- Short-term counseling
- Assisting with end-of-life issues
- Conducting resource management
- Assisting with adoptions and surrogacy
- Assisting parents and families of NICU babies
- Working with victims of child and adult abuse
They are here to help you!