The Patient & Guest Relations department is a liaison between patients, families and Antelope Valley Hospital staff. A delegate from the Patient & Guest Relations department is available to be your representative - to respond to your questions or concerns and to help you get prompt answers and solutions related to your care or services which are provided to you while at Antelope Valley Hospital.
Antelope Valley Hospital continually strives to improve how we treat each individual who has entrusted us with their healthcare needs. We welcome your questions, comments and concerns. Our Patient & Guest Relations services are offered to all patients because we want to ensure that your stay or visit at the hospital is as convenient and comfortable as possible. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of your care, treatment or service provided, please bring this to the attention of your physician, nurse, house supervisor, other staff or the Patient & Guest Relations representative. As healthcare providers, our goal is to address and resolve any concerns or answer any questions you might have in a timely, reasonable and consistent manner.The Patient & Guest Relations Representative
- Listens to your concerns in confidence
- Assists patients and families by helping to facilitate communications with staff and resolve issues of concern
- Explains hospital policies and procedures
- Explains the Patient Handbook
- Answers questions about services available at Antelope Valley Hospital
As a patient or a family member, you have several options available to you when you have inquiries:
- Contact the unit or department managers
- Call (661) 949-5650 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- Visiting our office in the corridor to Administration and the cafeteria
- Email us - email@example.com
Write to us at:
Antelope Valley Hospital
Patient & Guest Relations
1600 West Avenue J
Lancaster, CA 93534Meeting Your Needs
Patient satisfaction is important to all of us at Antelope Valley Hospital. We are always looking for ways to improve our services. Patient Satisfaction Survey forms are sent to a random sampling of patients following their discharge.
Please take time to read through the forms, and evaluate our services. After the form is filled out, simply place it in the postage paid envelope and drop it in a U.S. mailbox.